Information We Collect:
– You can browse our website without providing personal data.
– For certain e-services, we may collect personal data, as detailed in specific privacy statements linked to the website.
We use “cookies” to improve your site access and identify repeat visitors.Cookies are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Session cookies are used when you log in to our WordPress website. These cookies help remember that you are logged in, enhancing your browsing experience.
Comment cookies are employed when you leave a comment on our WordPress website.
Your name, email, and URL entered during the comment process may be stored to facilitate a smoother experience on your next visit, eliminating the need to re-enter the information.
Information Collected Through the Website:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect information that you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information.
How We Use Your Information:
– We use your information to respond to your inquiries or requests.
– We do not share your information with third parties outside of our organization unless necessary to fulfil your request.
Your Control Over Information:
– Opt-out of future contacts.
– See, change/correct, or request deletion of your data.
– Express concerns about our use of your data.
– We take precautions to protect your information online and offline.
– Only employees needing information for specific tasks are granted access.
– Computers/servers storing personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Changes to this Policy:
Last Updated: [27-12-2023]